PDPM Section GG Concepts – Overview
This course is designed to provide participants you an with a understanding of the new regulations that include changes to coding requirements in the MDS Section GG requirements.
This training is great for all SNF Team members including MDS Nurses, DONs, ADON, Rehab, Social Service, Admissions, Restorative Nurse, Nurse Managers, Business Office, Nurse Practitioners, etc.
- Overview of MDS 3.0 Section GG
- Detailed Section GG Review
- Section GG & Medicare A reimbursement
- Assigning Responsibility
- Documentation requirements
Live Virtual Workshops:
June 11, 2020 (Thurs) 7:00pm-8:30pm cst
More dates to come
** Live virtual course workshops questions are welcomed, no webcam needed.
Self Paced Course – One Module Video Course
- Designed for busy clinicians unable to meet scheduling requirements
- Recorded course in the same format as live sessions
- Up to 30 days course access
Cost: $199.00 includes hard copy books and materials
To register by check:
All checks should be made payable to:
MDS Training Institute
5700 Tennyson Parkway Suite 350
Plano, TX 75024